Blumenau - Brazil
Interior retrofit of a medical center + entry canopy and universal access.
Main interventions implemented:
- Installation of full-height vertical elements and decorative plaques in white painted metal. The system ensures adequate ventilation (without a new air-conditioning system inside the corridors), natural light and avoid falling objects and people (recurring event in the past).
- Reconfiguration of the commercial floor: new reception, new lounge, new directional signage and green walls.
- Complete repainting in white and light green tones.
- Replacement of the wood trim with dark grey granite.
- Main entry canopy: integrates weather protection, sunshade and night lighting.
- Universal platform lift, placed to keep the architectural integrity of the existing stairway.
Status: under construction, completion 2019.